Now, if you’re not sure what the Liebster Award is, its basically an award set up by bloggers for bloggers to share around some blogs that you love! I’ve been nominated in the past by PastelSparkles, but that was ages ago and since then, I’ve changed blogging platforms etc.
This time around I’ve been ever so kindly nominated by Kattoday which was so very nice of her.
A little bit about the award: There are different versions floating around the internet, some which mean you nominate 5 people under 3,000 followers, 11 people under 200 followers, your own amount of people under certain amount of followers etc. I’ve decided that because I was nominated under the category: 11 people under 200 followers that is how I’ll go with my nominations.
The rules are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog!
- Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers (under 200 followers) to receive this award.
- Come up with 11 questions for your nominees and let them know you’ve nominated them!
My answers to Kat’s questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- I started a blog because so many people would ask how I did certain things: hair styles, makeup, cooking, baking etc I decided to write it all down in one place so everyone could look at it. I’m a list maker and chronic diary keeper so blogging is just like that for me.
- What is your most prized possession?
- I have a locket necklace that was a gift for my 11th-ish? birthday I think, its nothing special but I wore it for 12 years straight (until the chain broke). I’d be so upset if I lost it. Its not worth anything to anyone other than me.
- Which of your blog posts are you most proud of?
- The ones that I put a lot of work into, like photography and editing etc. It always goes that the ones you care about the most, are the ones that don’t do so well, though.
- What do you admire most about yourself?
- I won’t let anyone give up. I don’t want regrets and I don’t want regrets for those I care about.
- What does a normal day in your life look like?
- snooze button 3 times, running late out the door. Uni or work, home and relax. Constantly talking to friends/family.
- Number one wardrobe essential?
- Black skater skirt. Absolute MUST!
- Best mistake you’ve ever made?
- Moving out when I was 17. Mistake because it wasn’t the right timing and I lost friendships but its good because I got a taste for independence early and I now know that those people in my life weren’t worthy.
- What is a piece of advise you’d like to share?
- People are always going to give you advice – Trust your own instincts first.
- Drink of choice?
- Non alcoholic: Juice or water. Alcoholic: Anything with vodka?
- Beauty product you absolutely cannot go without?
- What inspires you?
- I’m inspired constantly by the world that is around me. Inspiration for posts or inspiration for life I love my surroundings and those in it.
11 facts about me:
- I learn/teach myself 3 languages other than English: Spanish, Italian and French.
- I get called the human jukebox because I’m always singing/humming.
- I always remember my dreams.
- When I was younger I thought I could control the wind – like I was a magical wind witch. (I still think I can sometimes) 😉
- Potatoes and Juice are two of my most favourite things.
- When I was younger I wanted a dragon. I still want one.
- I love to travel. Hopefully I’ll be heading back to Italy soon!
- I am the most motivated and lazy person all at the same time.
- I can open my eyes underwater without anything protecting them.
- I’m scared of losing my memory.
- When I was younger I would write backwards and in mirror image, the teachers thought there was something wrong with me, but I knew what I was doing – I didn’t want anyone to copy my work.
My questions for my nominees.
- Do you think you could survive in a Zombie apocalypse?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Would you rather breathe underwater or be able to fly?
- Would you rather have a ‘rewind’ button in life or a ‘pause’ button?
- A night in prison or a night in a haunted house?
- What is the first thing you reach for when you sit down to do your makeup?
- What made you want to start a blog?
- Special talent/party trick?
- Talk to animals or speak every known language?
- Would you rather have no internet for a month? or no phone?
My nominees are:
I’m nominating these people because I genuinely enjoy reading their blog, and I hope you do to.
And thats all my nominees!
I hope the nominees all fill our the questions because I look forward to reading their answers!
Thank you so much for reading, and don’t forget:
☆ When I’m between posts, you can: ☆
↠Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/1cv9bTR
↠Follow me on Bloglovin’: http://bit.ly/1O4geSU
↠Like my Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/12knMvE
↠Tweet me: http://bit.ly/12jkaec
↠Stalk my instagram: http://bit.ly/1DGzZue