Time for a new mask! I’m surprised my skin is still in such good condition! After last weeks debacle my skin is need of some nutrients and a little bit of TLC so this month I’ll be focussing on the Neutrogena Hydro Boost – Sheet Masks!
- Price: $19.99 Priceline, Woolworths, $15.99 at Chemist Warehouse, $22.00 Coles ($14.00 sale price). Pack contains 5 masks – approx $4.00 per mask.
- Target/Aim: ‘… to provide long lasting moisture to help skin look hydrated, radiant and glowing’
- Skin Type: Suited for Dry Skin but aimed at any skin that needs moisture.
- Smell: The smell is somewhat like cherry medicine scent – like the rest of the Hydro Boost range. It doesn’t linger nor do I find it unpleasant.
- Texture: Each is a stretchy cloth mask that feels slippery and like gel.
- Colour: White and the gel is clear.
- Directions: “To use, remove mask and unfold gently stretching the fabric cloth to cover your entire face, press lightly with finger tips to set in place and relax for 15 minute allowing the essence nourish your skin. Ideal for use at night, once the fabric mask is removed the concentrated formula works beneath the skin to continuously hydrate whilst you sleep.”
What the packaging says:
Use after cleansing, open pack, take out mask and unfold.
Gently stretch the mask leftwards and rightward to cover your entire face.
Press lightly with fingertips to set in place over face. Relax for 15mins and remove mask. Manage remaining maskhydrating essence on face. There is no need to rinse off the essence. Discard the sheet after use. Ideal for use at night.
I’m really excited to try this! I’ve been super keen to try a sheet mask. I’m looking forward to using a product aimed at moisture as I do have quite dry skin. I hope this will be a no mess mask as the others have been a little messy.
Have you ever used a sheet mask? I can’t wait! Let me know how you went!
Thank you so much for reading, and don’t forget:
☆ When I’m between posts, you can: ☆
↠Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/1cv9bTR
↠Follow me on Bloglovin’: http://bit.ly/1O4geSU
↠Like my Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/12knMvE
↠Tweet me: http://bit.ly/12jkaec
↠Stalk my instagram: http://bit.ly/1DGzZue