I’ve decided since I have nothing bad to say about this mask, this will be my final review and I’ll have some related posts coming up for the remainder of the month! Exciting – I know.
- Price: $19.99 Priceline, Woolworths, $15.99 at Chemist Warehouse, $22.00 Coles ($14.00 sale price). Pack contains 5 masks – approx $4.00 per mask.
- Target/Aim: ‘… to provide long lasting moisture to help skin look hydrated, radiant and glowing’
- Skin Type: Suited for Dry Skin but aimed at any skin that needs moisture.
- Smell: The smell is somewhat like cherry medicine scent – like the rest of the Hydro Boost range. It doesn’t linger nor do I find it unpleasant.
- Texture: Each is a stretchy cloth mask that feels slippery and like gel.
- Colour: White and the gel is clear.
- Directions: “To use, remove mask and unfold gently stretching the fabric cloth to cover your entire face, press lightly with finger tips to set in place and relax for 15 minute allowing the essence nourish your skin. Ideal for use at night, once the fabric mask is removed the concentrated formula works beneath the skin to continuously hydrate whilst you sleep.”
What the packaging says:
Use after cleansing, open pack, take out mask and unfold.
Gently stretch the mask leftwards and rightward to cover your entire face.
Press lightly with fingertips to set in place over face. Relax for 15mins and remove mask. Manage remaining maskhydrating essence on face. There is no need to rinse off the essence. Discard the sheet after use. Ideal for use at night.
- Application: I’m getting better at applying it now. I’m not being so delicate with it and I’m really impressed at how it hasn’t ripped.
- Dry Time: I kept this mask on for 20 – 25 minutes
- 5 mins in: Still haven’t gotten used to the cold shock of when I apply it. But because I was just relaxing playing xbox and not really moving my mouth etc around much, I didn’t have an issue with the moustache strip becoming loose.
- 10 mins in: Still nice and stuck to my face!
- Just before removal: Once I felt like I’d had enough of the mask, I simply peeled it off. Easy Peasy!
- Removal process: Easy Peasy!
- Instant results: My skin felt super nice and squidgy, like always.
- 10 mins after: I wanted to see how well this mask worked with other products so I used the night cream from the Hydro Boost line with this mask. It felt so good!
- Next morning: I think because I used the night cream as well, my skin was just in hydro heaven.
- Visible change: Skin is very supple. No dry areas.
I’m becoming desensitised by the freaky-ness of this mask. I really love the Hydro-Boost sheet masks. Used in conjunction with the other products from this line I can see that my skin will just love me for it.
I used the night and day moisturiser this time with the mask and can’t wait to do a review of all the products at once! They’re perfect for people with dry skin or just anyone who needs a moisture boost! With winter coming up I think a moisturising mask once a week can really improve things!
I’ll be doing a full review on the range soon!
Tonight I played some xbox with my partner. We played a few games – it was really fun. One in particular called ‘Cactus’ that I really liked. It reminds me of ‘Hero’s Duty’ from Wreck it Ralf mixed with ‘Sugar Rush’ also from WiR. The characters are all super cute girls with guns and its a basic top down shooter game. I think I might do a review of it. So keep an eye out for that in the future if you’re interested.
Here are a few photos from the game. Its really fun and easy to play for someone who might not be as experienced.
Thank you so much for reading! Don’t forget:
☆ When I’m between posts, you can: ☆
↠Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/1cv9bTR
↠Follow me on Bloglovin’: http://bit.ly/1O4geSU
↠Like my Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/12knMvE
↠Tweet me: http://bit.ly/12jkaec
↠Stalk my instagram: http://bit.ly/1DGzZue